Genpact Walk-in Drive 2019 | Any Degree | 16 December 2019
Genpact Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Voice Process for Any Degree graduate at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Genpact Walk-In Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Technical Support Voice Process|
|Interview Date||16 December 2019|
- PayPal Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA | Chennai/Bangalore | Apply Online
- Amazon Recruitment 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA | Bangalore
- HCL Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | Across India
- Replicon Off Campus Drive 2019 | Any Degree | 2017/2018/2019 Batch | Last Date: 31 January 2020
- FIS Walk-in Drive 2019 | Any Degree | 18 to 27 December 2019
Interview Questions at your finger Tip.
- Education: Any Graduate with prior technical expertise
- Excellent Written Skills
- Field or Telesales/Customer Support in a BPO
- Relevant experience in Technical Support
- Must possess knowledge of Email Clients & Basics of Internet Technology (Websites, Domains, Browsers, and Security etc.)
- Relevant experience in International Customer Support through Chat/Email and good in basic technical skills.
- Chat work experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to analyses and make tradeoffs to optimize return on program investments.
- Fosters a positive and effective working relationship with internal stakeholders as well as with external agencies, event partners and media channels.
- Collaborative, excellent communicator, strategic thinker, with a track record of delivering.
- Active usage of Internet & Online environment Knowledge & familiarity with Internet
- End to End deal processing with large enterprise companies
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis – Measured through AMCAT Test
- Ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment – Measured through Interview
- Strong attention to detail, probing skills – Measured through Interview
Click Here to join Telegram for latest jobs notifications.
How to Apply for Genpact Walk-In Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive along with the required documents on 16 December 2019 to the following venue.
Note: Mention “HR MANEESHA” as your reference on top of the CV
Date: 16 December 2019 (Monday) Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
Join our WhatsApp Group, Click Here
Genpact Sector – 18,
Gurgaon near Airtel Building
Nearest Metro Station – MG Road
Contact Person: MANEESHA @ 9667357055
Documents to Carry:
- 2 updated copies of resume
- Original aadhar and pan card is mandatory
- 2 xerox copies of ID proof
- 2 passport size photographs
- Last 3 months pay slips (if any)